The V2 CITY7 control panel for electric gates has now been replaced by the V2 FLEXY2
This operates in the same way and the wiring is very similar. Existing V2 remote controls from a CITY7 installation etc will work with this control unit.
• Adjustment and programming by trimmer and dip-switch
• 230V power supply for 2 single-phase motors
• Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver MR1
• Start, pedestrian start and stop controls from transmitter
• 230V flashing light output (use flashing lights with intermittence)
• Courtesy light output (also controllable by transmitter)
• Leaf slow-down function in limit switch area to prevent noisy closures and rebounds
• Monitoring of input status shown by LEDs
Requires MR1 plug in radio receiver for radio control operation
The V2 CITY7 is the ideal replacement for the discontiued V2 PRGU433 or PRGU433PP supplied with our V2 electric gate kits in the past. Existing remotes etc will work with this panel using the MR1 receiver.